Walkabout Write combines desktop voice file management software with an integrated PC-connected transcription module, ergonomic headset, and playback foot control.
- Walkabout Write transcription software makes it easy to identify individual voice files, locate author priorities, and organize dictation.
- Voice playback begins with a touch of the foot pedal - or a mouse click - while automatically launching the desired document processing software or template.
- Transcription module offers adjustable headset volume, tone control, and the ability to switch between headset or external speaker playback.
- Walkabout Write software lets you easily return the original voice file and transcribed text file to the dictating author via e-mail or network exchange.
Transcription Kit includes Walkabout Write Software, Desktop Adapter, Ergonomic Headset, Playback Foot Control, RS232 and earphone/lineout cable.
- Manage files, sort files, and change settings with the click of a mouse.
- Adjust Rewind/Auto Backspace, Volume, and Playback Speed with your mouse.
- Selectable word processing compatibility - MS Word, Word Perfect, etc.
- Displays length of each diction, and remaining length during transcription.
Requires compatible PC with USB Port (if file download to PC is done by transcriptionist), running Win98, 2000, ME or XP software. Win NT can also be used, but transcriptionist must receive files via email or network (no USB file download to PC available with Win NT).
THIS IS A REFURBISHED UNIT