The Dictaphone PowerMic™II from Nuance is specially designed for enhanced physician productivity, providing ergonomic control of both standard dictation and speech recognition functions. The PowerMic II microphone offers simplified single-handed, thumb-control operation for dictating, navigating, reviewing, and editing speech recognition generated documentation.
Full Dictation Control
The PowerMic II advances physician PC dictation, making it easier and faster to control voice recording, navigate and select fields in on-screen templates and standard reports, and move throughout recognized text reports for review and editing. In addition to complete dictation control, the PowerMic II incorporates full-function, Microsoft® compatible, PC-Mouse capabilities into the hand microphone, to reduce the need for care givers to have to continually move between the microphone, mouse, and keyboard. With the PowerMic II, users have the ability to rapidly navigate report template fields, then record and use “voice fill-in” capabilities to insert recognized text into report template fields. By combining an ergonomic hand microphone with PC mouse functions, physicians will gain
new levels of dictation speed, ease-of-use, and productivity.
• USB connectivity for easy plug-and-play installation and transporting
as well as elimination of need for sound card enabled PCs.
• Integrated Barcode Scanner (optional model) for entering MRN,
accession number, or other barcode-driven data, with audible feedback
upon successful barcode scan.
• Includes new, wall-mountable, microphone holder.
- Noise-canceling USB microphone for PC handheld dictation
- Dictation navigation controls on the microphone
- Plug-and-play ready
- Ergonomically designed
- Mouse Buttons and Track Point for easy navigation
- Optional: integrated high quality barcode scanner