Enterprise-Ready Speech Recognition Software for the Legal Industry, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Legal enables legal professionals to create documents, send and manage email, and control their PC desktop and applications by voice. It’s three times faster than typing and delivers up to 99% accuracy. Whether you work at a law firm or in a corporate legal department, Dragon 11 Legal is the ideal solution for reducing both transcription costs and reliance on support staff, while dramatically speeding document turnaround.
Dragon 11 Legal is designed specifically for legal users with features and capabilities that include:
• Special language model for optimal out-of-the-box accuracy with legal documents
• Importing and sharing of custom word lists
• Automatic formatting of legal citations
• Robust third-party correction
• Remote dictation using a digital voice recorder for automatic transcription upon connection to a PC
• … and much more!
In addition, Dragon 11 Legal provides enterprise-ready security features, configuration options, and administration tools for effectively managing large user networks.
DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR LEGAL USERS
Dragon 11 Legal is designed specifically for the legal community with a special language model that was trained using more than 400 million words from legal documents to help you achieve optimal out-of-the-box accuracy when dictating legal terms. Import custom world lists that reflect your clients and areas of specialty, and share them across the enterprise. Automatically format legal citations. And enjoy faster document turnaround -- with less reliance on support staff -- using Dragon 11 Legal’s third-party correction features.
FAST, ACCURATE DICTATION
Dictate naturally to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, email, and more -- three times faster than typing -- with up to 99% recognition accuracy.
With Dragon 11 Legal, you can even:
• Play back dictation -- with fast-forward, rewind, and speed and volume control capabilities -- for easy proofing.
• Get better results over time; Dragon 11 automatically updates voice profiles based on your dictation sessions and corrections. Set Dragon to quickly adapt to your voice and writing style by “studying” your sent emails and documents of your choice.
NEW! Dragon 11 Legal delivers faster recognition response for both commands and dictation to help you get more done faster. It also provides improved accuracy, reducing recognition errors by up to 15% over Dragon 10. It evendetects hardware resources and automatically sets up the recommended configuration for optimal performance.
WORKS WITH MOST WINDOWS APPLICATIONS
Dragon 11 Legal works with just about any Windows® application to help you accomplish more in your busy day. Dictate, edit ,and format in Microsoft ® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, or Corel® WordPerfect®. Get the information you need on the Web using Internet Explorer® or Mozilla® Firefox®. Dragon 11 Legal even works with industry-specific software programs, including most case management programs.
EASILY ACCESS KEY FEATURES
NEW! The Dragon Sidebar allows you to discover and access important voice commands and tips by putting them in one convenient desktop location. Its content automatically changes depending on which window is currently active.
ELIMINATE TRANSCRIPTION BOTTLENECKS AND SPEED DOCUMENT TURNAROUND WITH THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING SPEECH RECOGNITION SOFTWARE FOR THE PC
CONTROL YOUR COMPUTER BY VOICE
Use simple voice commands to create files, send email, schedule meetings, open and close applications, switch between windows, save and convert documents, and search the Web of your desktop faster than ever before.
• NEW! More Dragon Voice Shortcuts: Just say what you want to do and Dragon does it. Dragon 11 includes more commands than ever to consolidate multiple mouse clicks and keystrokes into a direct voice command that can be spoken anytime -- no matter what is active on the screen. Create email, schedule appointments or search the Web or your desktop with simple voice commands.
• Time-Saving Custom Commands: Create special voice commands that let you build and format document templates, insert frequently used text and graphics, or automate common workflow tasks like saving a document under a certain name, printing it, and attaching it to an email.
ELIMINATE TRANSCRIPTION BOTTLENECKS
Speed document turnaround and reduce dependencies on support staff with transcription tools:
• Auto-Transcribe Folder Agent: manages the transcribed text and synchronized audio flow of digital voice recordings to streamline third-party review and correction
• Enterprise Profile Management: supports dictation and third-party correction from different network locations and computing devices while ensuring centralized control of master user files
BE PRODUCTIVE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Use a wireless headset for comfort and mobility in your office or on the road. Or use a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder from anywhere, at anytime to dictate briefs, contracts, correspondence, and more. Dragon11 Legal will Automatically transcribe the text when you connect to your PC:
• NEW! Creating a user profile for a digital voice recorder -- or adding one as a new audio source -- has never was faster or easier. Plus, Dragon 11 Legal directly accepts more audio file formats than ever before, including .DSS and .DS2 files, with no need for conversion.
• Edit the transcribed text files yourself or make them available to support staff for review and correction. Dragon automatically updates your voice profile for increased recognition accuracy over time -- no matter who corrects the transcribed documents.
IDEAL FOR ENTERPRISE DEPLOYMENTS
Centrally manage voice profiles, custom vocabularies, feature access, and multiple installations over a network. Robust security features and administration tools make Dragon enterprise ready — even for the largest, most demanding law
firms or legal departments.
SECTION 508 CERTIFIED
Meet government mandated accessibility requirements for workers with disabilities. With Dragon 11 Legal you can also help prevent repetitive stress industries and keep more employees on the job.
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
• CPU: minimum 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel® Atom® processor. We recommend 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core™ or equivalent AMD processor. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required).
• Processor Cache: minimum 512 KB. We recommend 2 MB.
• Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB (2.8 GB for localized non-English versions).
• Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit. Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit. Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only. Windows Server 2003 and 2008, SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit.
• RAM: minimum 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008. We recommend 2 GB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008 64-bit.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download at www.microsoft.com).
• Creative® Labs Sound Blaster® 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording.
• DVD-ROM drive required for installation.
• Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included in purchase). See details at support.nuance.com/compatibility/ (includes Bluetooth microphones, recorders, and Tablet PCs).
Note: An internet connection is required for product activation (a quick anonymous process). *This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.
• Dragon Naturallyspeaking 11 Legal A509A-G00-11.0
• Dictation Headset
• Instruction Manual