Triple your Law firm's productivity. Working with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Legal is like having three of yourself. With this award-winning dictation software, just speak into a microphone and your words are automatically transcribed onto your computer screen up to 160 words a minute — three times faster than you can type. Create contracts, dictate briefs, draft court documents, transcribe notes from a digital recorder and send emails with up to 99% accuracy using virtually any Windows-based application. So you can eliminate typing and whip through your workload more efficiently without support staff. A509A-GK3-10.0
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 is up to 99% accurate, and often more accurate than typing. Dragon NaturallySpeaking never makes a spelling mistake, and it actually gets smarter the more you use it!
Most people speak over 120 words per minute, but type less than 40 words a minute. Dragon NaturallySpeaking lets you create letters and e-mails about three times faster than typing by hand!
You'll be dictating letters, e-mails and surfing the web by voice right away! No script reading required to get started. We even include a full set of on-screen tutorials, and a Nuance approved free noise-canceling microphone. Works with any Windows Programs!
Use your voice to dictate, edit and control applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Corel WordPerfect
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal offers a preconfigured legal vocabulary that includes over 30,000 legal-specific terms, and it automatically formats legal citations.
Reduce dependencies on support staff or improve transcription turnaround time with enhanced third-party correction features. Specific enhancements in DNS 10 include:
- Digital Voice Recordings. Both the audio and the transcribed text of a digital voice recording can be sent to a transcriptionist for review. An Auto-Transcribe Folder Agent can manage text and synchronized audio flow for third-party review, which streamlines the process of correcting another person’s dictation.
- Correction Only Mode. Dragon 10 lets those who correct the dictations of others create a "no dictation available" profile, which means that they don't have to go through any kind of audio setup, no matter what dictation source the speaker used. The "correctionist" can open the synchronized dictation files to make corrections by hand, which contributes to the optimization of the speaker's profile over time.
Create custom voice commands to automate and streamline repetitive tasks that employees perform dozens of times a day.
Use Dragon Voice Shortcuts to quickly search for information on the Web or on your own computer. Need to find some information on the Web? Just say "search the Web for global warming articles", "search Amazon for the Harvard Blue Book" or "search maps for office supply stores near Chicago Illinois". You can even say "find an email about the Robinson appeal" to quickly locate information on your computer. Search the Web or your computer was never faster -- or easier.
You're reviewing a document and realize you need to send an important email to your colleagues, just say "send an email to Steve Chambers and Raphael Sanchez" and Dragon will launch your email program, create a new email and put the names you said into the "To:" box. Need to schedule a meeting instead? Just say "schedule a meeting with Steve Chambers and Raphael Sanchez" and Dragon will do the rest.
Use Dragon NaturallySpeaking with Nuance-approved Bluetooth headsets.
Dictate into any Nuance-certified handheld device for automatic transcription when you synch with your PC.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking is Section 508 certified to give people with physical limitations complete hands-free use of the PC. The ideal tool to assist people with carpal tunnel syndrome or other repetitive stress injuries.
PC Requirements -- Minimum
- Intel Pentium / 1 GHz processor or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors will yield faster performance
- 512 MB RAM or 1 GB RAM for Windows Vista
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB (2GB for localized non-English versions)
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP, SP2 or higher -- 32 bit -- Home & Prof
- Windows 2000, SP4 or higher
- Windows Vista or Windows Vista SP1, 32-bit
- DVD-ROM drive (required for installation)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download available at www.microsoft.com)
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included).
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Speakers (required for playback of recorded speech and text to speech features)
- For Citrix deployment system requirements, please contact Nuance sales
- For Bluetooth wireless microphone support, please visit http://support.nuance.com/compatibility/
- A web connection is required for activation
During the installation process Dragon NaturallySpeaking will check to ensure that your system meets these minimum requirements -- If they are not met, it will not be installed.
PC Requirements -- Recommended
- CPU: Intel Pentium / 2.4 GHz processor (1.6 GHz dual core processor) or equivalent AMD processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB
- L2 Cache: 1 MB
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal 10 Software
- PDF Converter PRO V. 5
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone