Dragon 11 NaturallySpeaking Professional enterprise-ready speech recognition software lets you interact with your PC by voice — three times faster than typing — to boost productivity and cut costs. Control your PC with simple voice commands. Create documents, send email, and search the Web just by talking. Create macros to automate business processes. Even use a digital voice recorder and Dragon will transcribe the audio files back at your PC.
Fast, Accurate Dictation Dragon Professional is the ideal solution for busy corporate professionals who want to work faster and smarter. Dictate naturally to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, email and more — three times faster than typing — with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the gate.
Works with Virtually Any Windows Application Use your voice to dictate, edit, and control applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and more. Dragon also works with many Windows-based industry-specific software programs to help you achieve even greater productivity gains.
Control Your Computer by Voice Use simple voice commands to create files, send email, schedule meetings, open and close applications, save and convert documents, and search the Web or your desktop for information and resources faster than ever before.
Ideal for Enterprise Deployments Centrally manage voice profiles, custom vocabulary, feature access, and multiple installations over a network. With robust security features and administrative tools, Dragon is ready for enterprise deployment.
Section 508 Certified Dragon Professional can help organizations meet their disability management needs because it's Section 508 certified. Whether employees are permanently disabled or just in temporary rehabilitation, Dragon Professional can keep everyone on the job. Plus, by using voice to control the PC and create documents, users reduce their risk of developing repetitive strain injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Up to 99% speech recognition accuracy right out of the box
- Creation of documents, reports, spreadsheets, or messages just by speaking
- Ability to compose emails or search the Web for information faster than ever with Dragon Voice Shortcuts
- Nuance Text-to-Speech technology that reads on-screen text in human-sounding synthesized speech
- Dragon Voice Shortcuts that let you create email, schedule appointments, and search your desktop using simple voice commands
- Creation of custom commands for inserting frequently used text and graphics or automating routine data entry
- Ability to use Dragon with a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder and automatically transcribe your recorded voice
- Support for multiple audio input devices; use Dragon with a wireless microphone, including Bluetooth
- Support for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, and virtually any other Windows application
- Audio playback of your dictation with the associated transcription highlighted on the screen for easier proofreading and correction
- Ability to import/export custom word lists that can include commonly used proper names or industry-specific terminology
- Support for custom voice commands to quickly insert frequently used text and graphics
- Administrative security options to enable only select users to modify vocabularies; add/modify/create custom commands; and view/edit/export custom commands
- Dragon profiles centralized on the network ("Roaming" configuration)
- Remote management of wordlists, custom commands and vocabularies (Nsadmin.exe and Data Distribution Tool wizard)
- MSI installation
FAST, ACCURATE DICTATION
Dictate naturally to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, email, and more -- three times faster than typing -- with up to 99% accuracy. You can even:
• Play back your dictation -- with fast-forward, rewind, and speed and volume control capabilities -- for easy proofing.
• Get better results over time; Dragon 11 automatically updates your voice profile based on your dictation sessions and corrections. Set Dragon to quickly adapt to your voice and writing style by “studying” your sent emails and documents of your
NEW! Dragon 11 Professional delivers faster recognition response for both commands and dictation to help you get more done faster. It also provides improved accuracy, reducing recognition errors by up to 15% over the Dragon 10. It even detects hardware resources and automatically sets up the recommended configuration for optimal performance.
WORKS WITH MOST WINDOWS APPLICATIONS
Use Dragon Professional with just about any Windows® application to accomplish more in your busy day. Dictate, edit and format in Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Outlook®, or OpenOffice® Writer. Get the information you need on the Web using Internet Explorer® or Mozilla® Firefox®. Dragon 11 even works with industry-specific software programs.
CONTROL YOUR COMPUTER BY VOICE
Use simple voice commands to create files, send email, schedule meetings, open and close applications or folders, switch between windows, save and convert documents, and search the Web faster than ever before.
NEW! More Dragon Voice Shortcuts: Just say what you want to do and Dragon does it. Dragon 11 includes more commands than ever to consolidate multiple mouse clicks and keystrokes into a direct voice command that can be spoken anytime -- no matter what is active on the screen. Create email, schedule appointments or search the Web or your desktop with simple voice commands.
CREATE CUSTOM COMMANDS TO SAVE TIME
Create special voice commands that let you fill out forms, insert frequently used
text and graphics, or automate business processes. Much like Visual Basic for
Applications, these powerful commands can be created to:
• Automate any user-specific functions to streamline routine tasks
• Control various application elements such as menus and toolbars
• Manage custom user forms or dialog boxes.
DRIVE UP PRODUCTIVITY AND DRIVE DOWN COSTS
EASILY ACCESS KEY FEATURES
NEW! The Dragon Sidebar allows you to discover and access important voice commands and tips by putting them in one convenient desktop location. Its content automatically changes depending on which window is currently active.
BUILD CUSTOM VOCABULARIES
Add unique names, acronyms, and terminology tuned to your business or industry so that Dragon will recognize the words and phrases you use. Custom word lists can be imported and shared across the enterprise.
BE PRODUCTIVE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Dragon keeps up with your brain, instantly transforming ideas into text -- with no spelling mistakes. So you can focus on content instead of typing and spelling for higher quality, more detailed documents. For optimal convenience, you can:
• Use a wireless headset for comfort and mobility in your office or on the road. Take multitasking to a whole new level.
• Dictate notes using a digital voice recorder to capture thoughts while they’re still fresh in your mind.
NEW! Creating a user profile for a digital voice recorder -- or adding one as a new audio source -- has never been faster or easier. Plus, Dragon 11 Professional directly accepts more audio file formats than ever before, including .DSS and .DS2 files (Philips and Olympus Digital Speech Standard File Format), with no need for conversion.
IDEAL FOR ENTERPRISE DEPLOYMENTS
Centrally manage voice profiles, custom vocabularies, feature access, and multiple installations over a network. Robust security features and administration tools make Dragon enterprise ready.
SECTION 508 CERTIFIED
Meet government mandated accessibility requirements for workers with
disabilities. With Dragon 11 Professional you can also help prevent repetitive
stress industries and keep more employees on the job.
COMMUNICATE MORE FREELY AND NATURALLY. WORK FASTER AND MORE EFFICIENTLY.
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
• CPU: minimum 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel® Atom® processor. We recommend 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core™ or equivalent AMD processor. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required).
• Processor Cache: minimum 512 KB. We recommend 2 MB.
• Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB (3.2 GB for localized non-English versions).
• Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit. Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit. Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only. Windows Server 2003 and 2008, SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit
• RAM: minimum 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008. We recommend 2 GB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008 64-bit.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download at www.microsoft.com).
• Creative® Labs Sound Blaster® 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording.
• DVD-ROM drive required for installation.
• Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included in purchase). See details at support.nuance.com/compatibility/ (includes Bluetooth microphones, recorders, and Tablet PCs). Note: An internet connection is required for product activation (a quick anonymous process).
This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems. For EMR support,
please use Dragon Medical Edition.
• Dragon Naturallyspeaking 11 Professional A209A-G00-11.0
• Dictation Headset
• Instruction Manual