Enterprise-Ready Speech Recognition Software for the PC. Dragon® NaturallySpeaking® 11 Professional is the ideal solution for busy corporate professionals who want to work faster and smarter. It enables you to interact with your PC by voice – creating text three times faster than typing -- with up to 99% accuracy. There’s no better way to boost productivity and reduce costs across the organization.
Dragon 11 Professional Wireless Edition includes the popular Plantronics Calisto Bluetooth Headset with USB Adapter for hands free dictation and operation.
Accomplish so much on your PC just by talking:
• Dictate, edit, and format documents, spreadsheets and presentations
• Compose, send, and manage email
• Search the Web or your desktop
• Manage appointments and schedules
• Customize the vocabulary and commands to reflect your organization’s unique terminology and workflow
• Create custom voice commands to automate repetitive business processes
• Use a digital voice recorder to capture notes and automatically transcribe them back at your PC
• … and much more!
In addition, Dragon 11 Professional provides enterprise-ready security features, configuration options, and administration tools for effectively managing large user networks.
FAST, ACCURATE DICTATION
Dictate naturally to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, email, and more -- three times faster than typing -- with up to 99% accuracy. You can even:
• Play back your dictation -- with fast-forward, rewind, and speed and volume control capabilities -- for easy proofing.
• Get better results over time; Dragon 11 automatically updates your voice profile based on your dictation sessions and corrections. Set Dragon to quickly adapt to your voice and writing style by “studying” your sent emails and documents of your
NEW! Dragon 11 Professional delivers faster recognition response for both commands and dictation to help you get more done faster. It also provides improved accuracy, reducing recognition errors by up to 15% over the Dragon 10. It even detects hardware resources and automatically sets up the recommended configuration for optimal performance.
WORKS WITH MOST WINDOWS APPLICATIONS
Use Dragon Professional with just about any Windows® application to accomplish more in your busy day. Dictate, edit and format in Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Outlook®, or OpenOffice® Writer. Get the information you need on the Web using Internet Explorer® or Mozilla® Firefox®. Dragon 11 even works with industry-specific software programs.
CONTROL YOUR COMPUTER BY VOICE
Use simple voice commands to create files, send email, schedule meetings, open and close applications or folders, switch between windows, save and convert documents, and search the Web faster than ever before.
NEW! More Dragon Voice Shortcuts: Just say what you want to do and Dragon does it. Dragon 11 includes more commands than ever to consolidate multiple mouse clicks and keystrokes into a direct voice command that can be spoken anytime -- no matter what is active on the screen. Create email, schedule appointments or search the Web or your desktop with simple voice commands.
CREATE CUSTOM COMMANDS TO SAVE TIME
Create special voice commands that let you fill out forms, insert frequently used
text and graphics, or automate business processes. Much like Visual Basic for
Applications, these powerful commands can be created to:
• Automate any user-specific functions to streamline routine tasks
• Control various application elements such as menus and toolbars
• Manage custom user forms or dialog boxes.
DRIVE UP PRODUCTIVITY AND DRIVE DOWN COSTS
EASILY ACCESS KEY FEATURES
NEW! The Dragon Sidebar allows you to discover and access important voice commands and tips by putting them in one convenient desktop location. Its content automatically changes depending on which window is currently active.
BUILD CUSTOM VOCABULARIES
Add unique names, acronyms, and terminology tuned to your business or industry so that Dragon will recognize the words and phrases you use. Custom word lists can be imported and shared across the enterprise.
BE PRODUCTIVE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Dragon keeps up with your brain, instantly transforming ideas into text -- with no spelling mistakes. So you can focus on content instead of typing and spelling for higher quality, more detailed documents. For optimal convenience, you can:
• Use a wireless headset for comfort and mobility in your office or on the road. Take multitasking to a whole new level.
• Dictate notes using a digital voice recorder to capture thoughts while they’re still fresh in your mind.
NEW! Creating a user profile for a digital voice recorder -- or adding one as a new audio source -- has never been faster or easier. Plus, Dragon 11 Professional directly accepts more audio file formats than ever before, including .DSS and .DS2 files (Philips and Olympus Digital Speech Standard File Format), with no need for conversion.
IDEAL FOR ENTERPRISE DEPLOYMENTS
Centrally manage voice profiles, custom vocabularies, feature access, and multiple installations over a network. Robust security features and administration tools make Dragon enterprise ready.
SECTION 508 CERTIFIED
Meet government mandated accessibility requirements for workers with
disabilities. With Dragon 11 Professional you can also help prevent repetitive
stress industries and keep more employees on the job.
COMMUNICATE MORE FREELY AND NATURALLY. WORK FASTER AND MORE EFFICIENTLY.
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
• CPU: minimum 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel® Atom® processor. We recommend 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core™ or equivalent AMD processor. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required).
• Processor Cache: minimum 512 KB. We recommend 2 MB.
• Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB (3.2 GB for localized non-English versions).
• Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit. Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit. Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only. Windows Server 2003 and 2008, SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit
• RAM: minimum 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008. We recommend 2 GB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008 64-bit.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download at www.microsoft.com).
• Creative® Labs Sound Blaster® 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording.
• DVD-ROM drive required for installation.
• Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included in purchase). See details at support.nuance.com/compatibility/ (includes Bluetooth microphones, recorders, and Tablet PCs). Note: An internet connection is required for product activation (a quick anonymous process).
This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems. For EMR support,
please use Dragon Medical Edition.
• Dragon Naturallyspeaking 11 Professional Wireless A209A-GN9-11.0
• Plantronics Calisto Pro Bluetooth Headset
• Instruction Manual