The Olympus SC-1 Barcode Scanner (SC1, 145164) is specifically designed for the Olympus DS-5000iD and DS-5000 digital voice recorders. This device enables the automatic allocation of voice files to unique case, client or patient records. This device will increase workflow, effectiveness and accuracy in any legal or medical office.
The Olympus SC1 Barcode Scanner is highly recommended to use in the medical, legal or professional dictation and transcription field. It eliminates the possibility of mistyping to ensure 100% conclusive and secure identification. This therefore boosts workflow efficiency, effectiveness and veracity. The SC-1 Barcode Scanner Module has been specifically designed for use with both the Olympus DS-5000 and DS-5000iD. These top-of-the-range voice recorders incorporate numerous state-of-the-art features to offer flexible solutions that enhance productivity in all small, medium and even large enterprises.
Features & Highlights Olympus SC-1 Barcode Scanner (SC1)
- The Olympus Barcode Scanner allows doctors & physicians and lawyers to link dictations directly to a client or patient records, client numbers or similar. The SC1 can be easily mounted onto the Olympus DS-5000iD or DS-5000. It allows the user receiving a unique number by simply scanning the related barcode.
- Compatible Barcodes: EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code39, Code93, Code128, Codabar, MSI, Interleaved 2 of 5, RSS-14, RSS-Limited, RSS-Expanded
- Laser Class: Class 1 laser product
- Code length: Up to 30 digits
- Working Range: up to 25 cm or 10 inches
- Scan Beam Deflection Angle: 80 degrees
- Batch Scanning and further Workflow options together with Olympus Dictation Management Software "DSS Player Pro R5"