This Philips LFH-2236 Stereo Headphone is designed for the shape of your ear for extra comfort and more enjoyment during longer periods of listening. Acoustically-tuned design and high-quality drivers ensure best-in-class audio performance. The slim, lightweight headband is so light you will hardly notice that you are wearing it.
The 30-mm speaker driver is made of a composite mylar material for a highly sensitive, yet powerful element that delivers sound without audible distortion. Sounds around you are perfectly blocked out while the sound from the headphone is kept in a sealed chamber for the best possible quality.
The soft materials used for the headband cushion ensure comfort even when worn for prolonged use. The special shape and luxurious materials used for the ear cushions ensure a perfect fit for maximum comfort.
The soft foam ear cushions are ergonomically shaped so they align perfectly with the area around your ear.
- Optimized for transcription use
- Superb sound quality
- Ultra lightweight headphone for extended use
- Bass beat vents for rich deep sound
- 30 mm speaker driver for non-distorted listening
- Reinforced cable connection ensures durability
- Type: binaural
- Sound modus: Stereo
- Technology: dynamic
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Frequency response: 18 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Plug type: gold plated, right angled stereo plug
- Cable length: 3 m (10 ft.)
- Philips LFH2236 Stereo Headphones 2236
- Extra pair ear foams
- Information booklet