The USB Hand Control 2305 by Philips is the perfect alternative to foot controls for easy control of all transcription functions. The Hand Control can be placed in front of the keyboard for easy fingertip control of foot pedal functions. In a modern office environment, where dynamic work behavior is encouraged, the new hand control delivers ergonomic design for professional PC transcription.
Philips LFH 2305 Hand Control 2305 Professional Desktop Hand Control
Ergonomic and simple
- Supports dynamic work behavior
- Fast and easy to set up
- Simple plug to play installation
Designed around you
- Can be used with or without wrist rest
- Anti-slip pads keep the hand control in the right place
- An alternative for instances when a foot control cannot be used
- Connectivity: USB
- Dimensions: 480 × 252 × 22 mm / 18.9 × 9.9 × 0.9 in.
- Weight: 597 g / 21 oz.
- Color: black
- Temperature: 5° - 45° C / 41° - 113° F
- Humidity: 10% - 90%
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Can be used as a standalone device for integration into third party transcription software
- Philips 2305 Hand Control unit LFH2305
- Wrist rest
- Rubber mat
- Installation CD
- User manual