The 9034 USB Audio Adapter by Philips adds stereo sound output to computers with the USB port without audio-out ports or sound cards. Connect virtually any headset. Just plug your headset into the adapter and plug the LFH-9034 adapter into a USB port. There is no software driver to install or external power adapter needed – and it connects in seconds. The LFH9034 adapter is designed with flying leads that reduce the risk of damaging USB sockets. Play back recorded files in CD-quality stereo with no reduction in sound quality. The compact design is highly portable so you can use your headset, no matter where you are.
For superb sound quality
- Play back recorded files through your headphones in CD-quality stereo sound without audio ports or sound card
- No software driver or external power adapter necessary
Designed around you
- Optimal results with a total Philips solution
- Durable materials enhance quality for extended use
- The perfect companion for transcription
- Type: USB adapter suitable for headphones with 3.5 mm plug
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- Operating current: ≤ 95 mA
- Power: 500 mW
- Cable length input connector: 30 cm / 11.8 in.
- Cable length output connector: 9 cm / 3.5 in.
- Input connector: USB Type A (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Output connector: 3.5 mm stereo socket