The DPM 9370 is always ready to take your dictation. Handy, powerful and efficient, you can easily control the latest recording technology with push buttons. With the exchangeable SD card, you have virtually unlimited recording capacity and the .dss file format produces excellent sound quality.
Completed files can be quickly transferred to a PC via a USB cable for storage or professional transcription. The Digital Pocket Memo LFH9370 is packaged with SpeechExec Dictate, the easy-to-use dictation download software from Philips, of course
- Push buttons for single handed operation
- Intuitive control with 'Smart buttons'
- Large backlit LCD screen for an at-a-glance overview
Easy File Handling
- SpeechExec Dictate software ensures easy installation and efficient handling of voice files
- Automatic file download to a PC for quick transcription
Designed Around Industry Standards
- Compatible with industry-standards such as SD card, mini-USB socket, AAA batteries, 3.5 mm headphone and microphone sockets
- Supports the compact .dss file format, the industry standard for digital recording
- SpeechExec Dictate is the perfect download software to manage voice files. The intuitive user interface makes job retrieval simple and fast, and the job status information allows the tracking of all the work in progress .
- Two smart buttons let you scroll through menu options and quickly make selections
- A large graphical display lets you view all file information, such as keywords (author name), length of dictation, position within the file, and other vital information at a glance. A backlit display shows all information, even in poor lighting conditions .
- The Digital Pocket Memo’s asymmetrical and ergonomic design delivers unparalleled user-friendly operation. The push button switch allows quick control and single handed operation.
Digital Speech Standard (.dss)
- The .dss file format is the international standard for professional speech processing. Offering excellent audio quality for recorded voice, .dss files allow a high compression rate, reduced file sizes, network traffic and required storage capacity. The format also allows additional information, such as the author name, to be stored in the file header, further facilitating file organization.
- Recording format : .dss (Digital Speech Standard)
- Memory type: Secure Digital (SD)/ Multimedia Card (MMC) up to 2 GB
- Recording modes: Standard Play (SP) , Long Play mobile (LPm)
- Recording time (SP/LP): 44 hrs in SP Mode / 65hrs in LP Mode with 256 MB card ( included )
- Sampling frequency : Standard Play mode: 12 kHz , Long Play mode: 8 kHz
- Compression rate: Standard Play mode: 13.5 kbit/s, Long Play mode: 9 kbit/s
- Frequency response: Standard Play mode: 200 to 5 500 Hz, Long Play mode: 200 to 3 500 Hz
- Speaker: Built-in: 30 mm round dynamic speaker
- Battery type: Two AAA batteries or two Philips AAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (LFH 9154)
- Battery life (Standard Play mode): 17 hours with Philips Ni-MH rechargeable battery , 15 hours with Philips alkaline battery
- Product dimensions (W x D x H):50 x 116 x 17 mm / 2.0 x 4.6 x 0.7 in.
PC Requirements (SpeechExec)
- Pentium III, 500MHz, 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Vista)
- Hard disk space: 60 MB for SpeechExec, 100 MB for Microsoft .NET 1.1 Framework
- 1 free USB port
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows XP (with SP 2), Windows 2000 (with SP 4)
- Digital Pocket Memo 9370
- Speech Exec Dictate software
- Philips Secure Digital (SD) memory card 256MB
- 2 Philips AAA batteries
- USB cable
- User manual
- Quick start guide