The network-based dictation software SpeechExec Pro Dictate 7255 is designed for the requirements of professional digital dictation users and provides authors with easy-to-use functionality for organizing recordings clearly and transparently. Dictation sound files can be automatically transferred via a company network, sent by e-mail or uploaded onto an FTP server, depending on requirements. SpeechExec Pro Dictate 7255 is the solution that sets the pace in today’s fast-moving business world. Key benefits
- Efficient handling of sound files from dictation to archiving makes job retrieval simple and fast.
- Priority indexing allows authors to easily define urgent jobs.
- Spoken instructions improve communication with the transcriptionist.
- Data protection (encryption and decryption) allows only authorized persons to access your documents.
- Job status information allows you to track work in progress.
- “Job started" and “job finished" notifications ensure no time is wasted.
- Visible and audible job notifications eliminate errors and increases turnaround time.
- SpeechExec Pro Dictate Software
- USB Software Dongle
- Installation Guide
- Minimum: Pentium II, 233 MHz and 512 MB RAM.
- Recommended: Pentium III, 500 MHz and 1 GB RAM.
- Min. hard disk capacity: 150 MB
- Control connection: self-powered USB port (for USB devices)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (SP4), XP (SP2), Vista
For all listed operating systems, we recommend to apply the latest Service Pack available before installing SpeechExec.
- Recommended minium transfer rate for LAN: 100Mbit/s
- Supports file sharing under Windows with NetBios and TCP/IP protocol only