The Sony BM-850T2 is ideal for anyone who needs to record an interview or phone conversation. The BM-850T2 features a LCD Tape Counter providing a digital readout of used tape length and elapsed time as well as a three function foot control for changing the mode from play, to fast forward, to rewind without having to remove your hands from the keyboard. The BM-850T2 also comes equipped with a chin-band style headset for convenient playback in both ears and is compatible with readily available, standard microcassettes.
- Microcassette Desktop Transcribing Machine: Uses easy to obtain, easy to store microcassettes for recording and playback convenience.
- LCD Tape Counter: Gives a visible indication of tape elapsed for rapid access and shows amount of dictation on the tape.
- Telephone Record Function with Optional Direct Connect Device: Allows for direct recording of telephone conversations.
- Erase Function: May be activated in the rewind mode to automatically erase the recordings on the cassette.
- Fully Adjustable Speed Control: Allows one-finger adjustment for transcribing convenience.
- Fully Adjustable Auto Secretarial Rewind: Begins playback prior to where the tape was last stopped preventing lost dictation.
- Tone and Volume Controls: Are individual slider type, front mounted, and allow easy one-finger adjustment for transcribing convenience.
- Includes 3 Function foot control and Professional Style Transcribing Headset: Make the transcription process easy, allowing the mode to change from Play to Rewind to Fast Forward without removing hands from the keyboard. The chin-band style headset reproduces the sound in both ears for comfortable listening.
- Can Be Used as a Desktop Dictating Machine with the Addition of a HU-80 Single Slide Control Hand Microphone: Providing full control including Electronic Indexing to mark ends of letters and special instructions.
- 2-Speed Operation: Makes it compatible with 2-speed microcassette portable recorders.
- Foot Control
- Listening Device
- AC Adaptor
- Recording System : 4-Track 2-Channel
- Tape Speed : 2.4cm/sec or 1.2cm/sec
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 200-6000Hz (2.4cm/sec), 200-4000Hz (1.2cm/sec)
- Fast-Forward/Rewind Time : Approx. 1 min 50 sec with MC-60BM Cassette (2.4cm/sec)
- Power Requirements : AC Adaptor
- Output Power : 350mW at 10% THD
- Power Requirements : 120V AC, 60Hz
- CURRENT Drain : 140mA
- Speaker Unit : 2 1/4" (57mm) Dia.
- APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS (WXHXD)
- 7 7/8" x 2. 7/8" x 9 3/4" (200 x 70x 245mm)