The Sony BM88 Standard Cassette Desktop Recorder / Dictation Machine includes features such as Digital Pitch Control with 2 speed operation and LCD digital display. This transcribing machine also features built-in playback speaker, and speed, tone, volume and pitch controls.
FEATURES: Digital Pitch Control Allows the user to speed up or slow down the playback, with exceptional clarity
2-Speed Operation Compatible with Sony's two-speed portable recorder, for maximum dictating and transcribing versatility Fast forward to record-end Allows the user to Fast Forward to the end of their dictation at the touch of a button LCD Digital Display Indicates number of letters on cassette, special instructions if any, individual document length, and total length in minutes Speed/Tone/Volume/Pitch Controls Controls are individual slider-type, front panel mounted, to allow easy one-finger adjustment for transcribing convenience Document scan function The document scan function quickly lets the operator know the number and length of documents and if any special instructions are recorded 3-Function Foot Control Foot Control is available, to let the transcriber change mode from Play to Rewind to Fast-Forward without removing hands from the keyboard Built-In Playback Speaker Speaker atop the unit is useful when one or more persons wishes to listen to the recording, without the need to wear earphones Built-In Erase in Rewind Rewind may be activated to automatically erase recordings while rewinding the cassette Pre End-of-Tape Alarm Fully adjustable secretarial auto backspace Backspace automatically replays the last part of the dictation whenever the user stops transcribing, to prevent lost dictation.
- Tape System: 4 Track, 2 Channel Monaural Cassette
- Tape Speeds: 4.8cm/sec, 2.4cm/sec
- Fast Winding Tim: Approx. 2 min. 20 sec. with DC-90 Cassette at 4.8cm/sec
- Frequency Response: 100 - 8,000Hz (4.8cm/sec.) 100 - 5,000Hz (2.4cm/sec)
- Outputs: Earphone Mini Jack
- Speaker: Mono x 1, 2 1/4" (57mm) dia.
- Power Output: 350mW (at 10% Harmonic Distortion)
- Power Requirements: 9V with AC Adaptor
- Weight: 3 lb 5 oz (1.4kg)
- Dimensions :7 7/8" X 2 7/8" X 9 3/4"
- Sony BM88 Desktop Standard Cassette Transcrition Machine BM88T BM-88T
- Sony HU-80 Handheld Dictation Microphone / Hand Control
- AC Adapter