Professional quality sound and high-level functionality are what distinguish the ICD-BM1A Digital Voice Recorder. It features up to 10 hours 30 minutes of recording time on the supplied 32 MB Memory Stick® and a maximum sampling rate of 44.1kHz. The ICD-BM1A has slide control switch operation, voice e-mail function, Hi/Lo microphone sensitivity, built-in microphone and playback speaker, priority setting and digital overwrite/cut function. It is compatible with Dragon NaturallySpeaking™ Voice-To-Print Software and has USB connectivity for high speed copying of files to a PC.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Accuracy Rating:
- High quality sound-“New LPEC codec”- 44.1kHz / 16kHz / 8kHz Sampling Rate (Stereo with Optional External Microphone) / SP / LP Recording Modes)
- Uses removable memory stick media - includes one 32MB Memory Stick® . Records all dictation on small, compact, high-capacity Memory Stick® media, and allows recorded cards to be readily distributed for processing; Memory Stick® media ranging from 8MB to 128MB can be inserted into the unit for different applications
- Full Function LCD Display shows number of messages recorded, recording length, date, time, and battery power remaining
- Multiple Recording Modes: Record at various levels for different situations—record up to 82 minutes in Stereo, 260 minutes in SP and 694 minutes in LP.
- Compatible with Dragon NaturallySpeaking™ Preferred Voice to Print Software
- Overwrite (Correction) Function allows the user to rewind to a location and re-dictate from the last correct word
- Digital Pitch Control allows recordings to be heard at slower than normal speeds without distortion to facilitate transcribing or editing, or faster than normal to move quickly to a desired portion
- Voice E-Mail Function using the supplied digital voice editor software lets you easily send audible e-mail with an attached file
- Up to 340 Message Folders for Dictation provide separate message areas for different applications such as business memos or personal reminders, for better organization and faster access
- Incremental Rewind (Easy Search) is the equivalent of tape Fast Rewind but without returning all the way to the beginning of each recording, to help locate specific passages
- Advanced Digital VOR (Voice Operated Recording) stops the recording during silent pauses, saving valuable recording time, then begins recording again without missing a single syllable thanks to the digital buffer
- Built-In Microphone for extra convenience, eliminates the need for an external microphone
- Built-In Playback Speaker for monitoring playback of recordings
- Battery Strength LCD provides a visible signal when battery strength is low
- Hi/Lo Mic Sensitivity enables the unit to record different situations, from group meeting to individuals, more effectively
- Stereo Earphone and Microphone Jacks allows listening through earphones for privacy or transcription and the stereo mic jack allows connection of an external microphone
- LED Operation Indicators (Record/Play) indicates Red when unit is recording, Green when in playback mode
- High Value Design with Seamless Aluminum Body increased body size provides a more comfortable fit in the hand and lightweight to hold.