-------------------->This is a refurbished Item<------------------------
The M2020 is truly an "all purpose" machine that works as a desktop dictating machine, desktop transcribing machine, records conferences and interviews and can even record telephone conversations using readily available microcassettes at your choice of two different recording speeds. Its slide switch hand microphone makes dictation easy and the two function foot control, adjustable speed control and automatic backspace provide all the necessary features for transcription accuracy. Compact, fully featured with hand microphone, foot control and listening device included, the M-2020 is ready to work right out of the box.
- Microcassette System: Uses easy to obtain, easy to store microcassettes for recording and playback convenience.
- Combination Transcriber/Recorder: Provides clear dictation and other types of recordings, with convenient dictating and transcribing features, all on one machine.
- Supplied Hand Microphone with Slide Switch Control: Allows for easy one-finger operation to change the operating mode from Dictate to Stop to Rewind to Listen with one control. It's so intuitive, you can concentrate more easily on your dictation.
- Conference Recording with Built-In Microphone: Allows the unit to be used as general purpose recorder during meetings.
- Remote Mic Jack: Accepts an external microphone, for recording convenience at a distance from machine.
- Telephone Recording Capability: Allows for direct recording of telephone conversations using an optional telephone pickup.
- 2-Speed Operation: Permits choice of 2.4cm/sec speed (30 minutes recording time per side of MC-60 MicroCassette) or 1.2cm/sec (60 minutes per side).
- Supplied 2-Function Foot Control and Earphone: Lets transcriber use both hands for keyboard entry or typing while listening to and controlling tape playback.
- 3-Position Automatic Backspace: Lets transcriber reverse the tape 0, 1, or 3 seconds, automatically, to review recorded material for transcribing confirmation.
- Playback Speed Control: Permits the transcriber to adjust the playback speed to the desired setting.
- Tone and Volume Controls: Permit operator to adjust playback for clearest and most desirable sound quality of any voice.
- 3-Digit Tape Counter: Provides display of tape elapsed, for rapid access to a particular section of the microcassette.
- Built-In Playback Speaker: Useful when one or more persons wish to listen to the recording without the need to wear earphones.
- Hand Microphone
- Mic Cradle
- AC Adapter
- Foot Control Unit
- Frequency response:
- 200-6000Hz (2.4cm/sec)
- 200-4000Hz (1.2cm/sec)
- Tape System: 2-Track 1-Channel monaural microcassette
- Tape Speed: 2.4 cm/sec, 1.2 cm/sec
- Speaker: Built-In
- Inputs: Mic Jack, Remote Jack for Foot Control or Hand Mic, DC-In Jack
- Output: Earphone Jack
- Power Output: 300mW
- Power Requirements: 120V
- Weight: 1 lbs 12 oz
- Dimensions: 5-1/4" x 2-7/16" x 9-1/16" (133 x 61.5 x 230mm)
For New Microcassette Transcription equipment try the Grundig 3110T