The Universal Transcription System SPUSBKIT2 is your complete pc transcription system. This Universal Transcriber Kit supports a wide list of file formats, including:All standard .WAV, .MP3, and .WMA File Formats
- All Standard WAV File Formats (approx. 20)
- Truespeech™ compressed WAV
- GSM .WAV
- ADPCM .WAV
- .WMA up to 44,100 hz CD Quality
Also Supports file formats from the following Digital Voice Recorder Applications:
- Olympus™ .DSS-capable Recorders
- Philips Digital Recorders and Speechmikes
- Philips Speech Mike (CELP)
- Sanyo Digital Recorders
- Dictaphone™ Walkabout Tour™ Digital Recorder
- Lanier Cquence™ M3 Mobile Digital Recorders (.DSS format)
- Voice-It™ Mobile Digital Recorders .SRI Format
- UHER Digital Recorder Truespeech™
- Medical Transcription
- Lawyers and Court Reporters
- Student and Researchers
- Writers and Journalists
- Field reporting -- Insurance claims, Field sales, Field service, Social workers, Inspectors
- Intelligence reporting & Incident reporting -- Law enforcement
- RSI (Repetitive Strain Injuries) Prevention / Treatment
- Accessibility -- physical, language-based learning challenging including dyslexia
- General office productivity
Intuitive Graphic Interface
The UNIVERSAL Transcription Kit is designed to be easy-to-use for both advanced and amateur transcriptionists.
Ultra Job Manager
The Ultra Job Manager makes managing dictation easier and more efficient. It allows you to archive finished dictation, queue multiple files for continuous transcription, and tracks the creation date, length, file title, and job status of dictation.
The Universal transcription software runs in the background while you play, step back, rewind, pause, or fast forward digital audio files with the foot pedal, mouse, optional Philips hand control, or by using customizable hotkeys.
Built-in FTP Client
The built-in FTP client lets you access and download off-site dictation quickly and easily without having to download an additional program.
Variable Speed Control
Listen to dictation in increments between half-speed and three-times speed with no distortion: the magic of digital meets the versatility of a full function transcription machine.
Ultra Play Technology
Ultra Play Technology allows you to load and start transcribing audio files up to 20 hours in length with minimal pause. Most sound files are loaded lightning quick so you can spend more time working and less time waiting for your equipment to catch up.
SmartLine Counter and StopWatch
The built-in SmartLine keeps track of how many characters and lines you have typed while the StopWatch allows you to bill by job/time.
Have UNIVERSAL monitor your incoming dictation folder across LAN or FTP to alert you to new dictation. Customizable to show a small popup window on the bottom right of your screen or play a small sound cue.
No extra CODECs required
The UNIVERSAL Transcriber Kit is compatible with most audio types straight from the box: there's no need to find and download dozens CODECs in order to play a wide range of digital audio formats.Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista (including 64bit)
- Windows XP Home
- Windows XP Pro
- Windows 2000
- MSI installer version available
- 256MB available RAM
- 700 MHz Processor Clockspeed
- USB or Serial peripheral port
- Universal Transcription System Software.
- 3-Pedal USB Footswitch
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- Transcription Headset